Luca Maroni tasted Sansilvestro wines
High scores to our just released wines
The wine journalist Luca Maroni, famous both in Italy and abroad, has tasted our wines and released the results on his website. They will be also published in the guide “Annuario dei Migliori Vini Italiani” this autumn.
We are really happy to know that our wines have been successful and achieved very high scores. It is a sign that we are doing a good job and that our wines are appreciated for their personality and quality. This result is possible thanks to all our staff who every day work with passion in the vineyard and in the cellar.
Here our scores:
- Langhe DOC Rosso Ensema 2017: 94 points
- Piemonte DOC Barbera Passito 2019: 93 points
- Barolo DOCG del Comune di Barolo 2016: 92 points
- Langhe DOC Nas-cetta del Comune di Novello: 92 points
- Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC Spumante Brut Metodo Classico Neboise 2016: 92 points
- Barolo DOCG Serra dei Turchi: 91 points
- Barolo DOCG Patres 2016: 90 points
- Nebbiolo d’Alba DOC Brumo 2018: 90 points
- Alta Langa DOCG Dosaggio Zero: 89 points